4 Ways to Solve: Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator
Task manager is a very strong utility tool for Windows users. You can see the processes, prioritize them, end inactive or non-responding processes and many more things. But suddenly one day you get this error message like,
Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator
Don't worry. There are not 1 but 4 ways to deal with this problem.
Click Start, Run and type this command exactly as given below:
Better copy and paste it to be exact.
* Click Start, Run and type Regedit.exe
* Navigate to the following branch:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies\ System
* In the right-pane, delete the value named DisableTaskMgr
* Close Regedit.exe
Solution- 3: (recommended for XP users)
* Click Start, Run, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
* Navigate to this branch:
User Configuration / Administrative Templates / System / Ctrl+Alt+Delete Options / Remove Task Manager
* Double-click the Remove Task Manager option.
* Set the policy to Not Configured.