How to Solve: Registry Editing Has Been Disabled By Your Administrator?
Do you get this message while running Windows?
Registry Editing Has Been Disabled By Your Administrator
if yes then you need not to worry. There are two solutions for this.
* Go to Start -> Run –> type gpedit.msc
* In the left hand menu, go to User Config –> Administrative Templated –> System.
* Now In the right hand pane, select “Prevent access to registry editing tools”. It will probably be not configured or enabled. If it’s enabled, disable it and if it’s not configured, first enable it, apply settings and then disable it. Most probably the settings have been applied instantly. If not, then run gpupdate in command prompt to apply the group policies.
This is a very simple trick.
* Go to Start -> Run -> type
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
* Press Enter and you are done!<